What is Coach School for Sales & Service?
Coaching is best known for accelerating high performance. The application of the concepts shared throughout these 2-days will support you to improve relational competencies and powerfully interact with others.
Discover the Value of Coaching
You will understand what coaching is, how it can be used to improve service, and communication strategies that support productive interactions with clients and colleagues. This unique program will teach you how to apply coaching in a manner that multiplies sales rapidly, strengthens leadership development and engages loyal clients.
- Personal and team sales increased by 20 – 350% within 1 – 6 months of attending Coach School (Level 1).
- Appointments and introductions to the business more than doubled within 3 months.
- Individuals experienced a dramatic increase in leadership advancement within their company.
Create a Coaching Culture
It has become imperative to apply relational and collaborative models for leading and influencing. Businesses and entrepreneurs are evolving to initiate coaching cultures that support individuals within their organizations to think and work together more effectively.
Coach School for Sales & Service delivers some of today’s most effective coaching strategies. When applied properly, this system can support you to quickly engage prospects, increase revenue and build brand loyalty.
What can I Expect?
Your success is our focus. We created this one-of-a-kind proven effective program to enhance your coaching and sales skills. All of the strategies and systems that will be shared can easily be used to build a thriving business and a fulfilling life!
- We concentrate on coaching techniques that you can immediately and confidently apply.
- We monitor the evolution of the coaching and sales industries to ensure we deliver current best practices.
- You will experience live training and support from Grace Keohohou Hao, a Professional Facilitator and WABC Accredited Business Coach, throughout the program.
- Day 1) Wednesday, June 5, 2019
9:30 AM – 9:45 AM (Registration)
9:45 AM – 6:00 PM
- Day 2) Thursday, June 6, 2019
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- One-Time Payment $995
- Payment Plan (4-monthly installments of $275)