I appreciate your interest in collaborating with me as your Coach. One of the many reasons I am passionate about Coaching is the growth I witness in the personal and professional lives of my clients. I get to support the people I work with to strategize their plans, set meaningful goals, establish agreed upon action steps, elevate their thinking, improve performance and results, and achieve success as they define it.
Consistent Call Schedule
Eight 30-minute Coaching Calls. To ensure we maximize our moments, I ask that you call me with the following prepared:
- A completed Coaching Call Preparation Sheet that is delivered to me preferably 1-day prior to our scheduled call.
- Be in an environment that supports focus. I encourage you to have a coaching notebook or a place where you can take consistent notes.
- Timeliness is essential. I request that you call the pre-established phone number or Skype at the agreed upon time to receive your full 30-minute call.
- A willingness to share your wins from the previous week and any challenges that may have hindered progress towards your goal.
- You are welcome to record your coaching calls for personal use only. Many clients appreciate that they can re-listen to the coaching interaction and often expand upon their original ideas, learn strategies they can apply when coaching others, and have a record of their progress.
- When needed, I also offer two 15-minute just in time laser-coaching interactions throughout the duration of our coaching agreement.
Four Training webinars
These are pre-recorded webinar programs that I have facilitated recently. I have discovered that offering you a combination of Training and Coaching will give you the greatest opportunity for success and growth.
CONNECT WITH GRACE
Interested in more information about hiring me as a Business Coach for yourself and/or your team? Please contact me directly at Grace@CoachwithGrace.com or message me with this convenient contact form.
Group Coaching is an opportunity to consistently leverage time, resources, and experience with a multitude of individuals. It offers a safe and unique environment for you to:
- Be Coached
- Observe others being coached
- Learn coaching best practices that you can apply with your team.
- Give and receive compassionate feedback.
A Group Coaching environment is often desirable for people who have an interest in the personal and professional benefits that coaching can initiate and sustain. This option offers a time efficient way for individuals and groups from multiple organizations to experience the extra “edge” that coaching delivers.
Group Coaching is an attractive alternative for people who are interested in an economical option to access the value of coaching.
Group Coaching offers a strategic advantage for each person to tap into collective wisdom and insightful ideas, e.g., The Coach, the person being coached, and the remarks from those observing the coaching interactions.