Coaching, Facilitation & Leadership Development Training
Known for accelerating success and high performance.
Connect & Receive A Gift
Engaged & Engaging Communication Training & Handout
The Value of collaboration
Coach with Grace, LLC is an SBA Certified Women-Owned Small Business and Western Regional Minority Supplier Development Council Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE). Our company develops, designs, and delivers curriculum and trainings locally, nationally, and internationally. Areas of expertise include:
- Certified Business Coaching (Individual & Group)
- 360 Degree Feedback Assessment
- DiSC Behavioral Style Assessment
- Agreed Action & Accountability Systems
Training & Facilitation
- Facilitation Skills Training (In-person & Virtual)
- Coach Development Education
- Leadership Development Training
- Crucial Conversations & Compassionate Feedback
Our company is committed to delivering the best mediums for training, e.g., in-classroom experiential learning, individual coaching, group coaching and in-person/virtual facilitation.
Corporations are evolving to establish cultures that support relational and collaborative models for leading and influencing. Coaching supports teams to accelerate high performance, establish agreed action and accountability, apply empowering communication and work cooperatively.
The application of coaching with colleagues impacts open dialogue, leader and team member receptivity to feedback, clearly defines manager and direct report responsibilities, engages co-construct assignment/assessment criteria and beyond.
Coaching facilitates excellence in a manner that supports professionals to awaken innovation, challenge growth and develop leadership.
Effective knowledge transfer and speaking skills are often an overlooked challenge for business professionals. In order to grow the capacity of new and existing team members, level up leadership throughout the organization, and represent your brand with excellence, facilitation is a valuable skill to develop.
- Make your Message Memorable
- Prompt Action and Get Results
- Access Innovative Training & Facilitation Strategies
Where do we find leaders? How will we strategically develop leadership? What can we implement to retain the wisdom, experience and knowledge that our retiring leaders are leaving with, now and in the near future?
These are some of the essential questions organizations are being challenged to address rapidly. Experential learning opportunities, customized curriculum and innovative systems include:
- Leadership Assessment, Observation, & Feedback
- Professional Development Structure
- Visionary Planning
- Strategic Communication
- Optimizing Mindset & Self-Coaching
- Team Building
- Knowledge Transfer (On-Boarding & Off-Boarding)
- Understanding Behavioral Styles – Natural & Under Stress
- Meeting Facilitation
- Emotional Intelligence
- Healthy Culture
- Addressing Conflict & Confrontation
- Advanced Coaching